Technology makes my teaching life so much easier. Over the years I’ve discovered 5 tools I can’t live without and today I am sharing them with you. This post is a round up of 5 fabulous tutorials for how to use each of the apps.
- Padlet- “Padlet allows anyone to create a “Wall” without creating an account. Posting is very user-friendly, and your students should be able to use this tool independently.”
2. Chirbit- “When I found out about this app, my jaw dropped. It is the answer to so much classroom frustration that surrounds giving directions and collecting data. The best part is that it is so easy to use and will transform your station rotation time. ”
3. Remind- “Last year, I downloaded this app (which you may or may not have heard about) called Remind 101. Seriously, amazing. I immediately downloaded, and created a space for parents to sign up at our Sneak-a-Peek, and what’s better than me loving it? Parents loving it!”
4. Amazon Echo- “Learn some engaging ways for using the Amazon Echo Dot and Alexa in the classroom to infuse technology into morning meeting, math, reading, writing, spelling, and more! Students will love using the Amazon Echo Dot’s voice control to ask questions and get answers, but there are a ton of other ways to integrate the Echo Dot into the curriculum too.”
5. ClassKick- ” I like Classkick because teachers can create the lessons, students work during real time and they can receive instant feedback as they work. Students can even request help from the teacher or from other students while working on the assignment. Classkick is an excellent resource for students who are too shy to ask for help.”
So there you have 5 new Technology Tools to try this school year. They will help you get, and stay, organized as well as engage your students and their parents. What technology tools have you discovered that you now can’t live without?
Please share this post with your teacher friends and also follow our Facebook Page to stay updated.